Windscribe VPN: 50 GB per month free

Get a free license for Windscribe VPN and use 50 gigabytes of traffic every month indefinitely. Windscribe VPN hides your identity on the Internet by making it completely anonymous and provides access to blocked sites.

Windscribe VPN - allows you to anonymously surf the Internet bypassing regional restrictions by changing the proxy, blocking intrusive advertising and preventing the leakage of personal information.

Windscribe VPN Features

• Use the strongest AES-256 encryption with SHA512 authentication and RSA 4096-bit key.
  • A huge network, servers are located in more than 60 countries and 110 cities.
  • Minimalistic customers for all platforms that will get started in one click.
  • Blocks malware and ads on all your devices.
  • No id into identification, IP and time.

License features

• Fifty gigabytes of traffic every month is perpetual.
  • Support for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iPhone, extensions for Chrome, Firefox and Opera browsers.
  • Updates to new versions and free technical support.

HOW TO:

1. Visit : LINK
  2. Confirm your email address
  3. Use voucher code : BATKA420
    Done. Enjoy!
2 Likes

For all the people looking to take advantage of this promotion. Bear in mind, Windscribe carries a very intrusive AdBlocker.

So, it will block you from going into many several sites and, even if you deactivate your browser´s AdBlocker, you won´t still be able to access.

Also, it was causing me issues accessing my Google Analytics account data. So, if you´re a blogger, I highly recommend you to check for other alternatives out there.

Why one would use vpn for blogging ?

You wouldn´t, at least, is not something mandatory but, that´s besides my point.

I had Windscribe installed on my browser and, even WITHOUT BEING ACTIVE, it blocked several pages and I had issues accessing my Google Analytics data.

1 Like

thanks. mate for the offer