What is a reliable way to make money online?

ok so after researching and doing courses and all the stuff that comes along with trying to learn how to make money online I’ve gained nothing so I’m here asking does any owner actually have time to maybe show me a legit and uptodate way to make some money online how to set up a blog idk I’m sure out of all the people on the website daily some of you know how to actually earn money online so any and all responses will be appreciated. thanks

3 Likes

So you gain nothing even with all of the course you watched. :thinking:
Maybe you could try freelancing.
Offer your service, make a product.

2 Likes

The only way to earn either online or offline is by selling the skills. To do that, first you need to learn the skills. Hope you understood. All the best!

3 Likes

I tried freelancing like Upwork fiver but still haven’t got any client

then make a product, sell it, u can find a lot of courses here to study. -_-
do you think money, will pop up of nowehere even you are working harder.
there must be something wrong with your methods. learn what is so wrong with me.
that’s what i’m doing everytime my hard work didn’t find any result.

2 Likes

You will get some help from this link

2 Likes

can u recommend me some course

no one have a legit ans everyone only telling what we are already doing but no result as ever

1 Like

I am doing freelancing for 4 years and its doing very well for me, I am getting work from the upwork,

I work on mobile app development, so I can give my proven strategy for upwork,

1. Make your profile decent and 100% complete
  2. Try to add some experience at upwork, it will boost you on platform
  3. Cracking first client is hard but possible, try to find very small gig $10 , $5 , its easy and it has very less competition, mine was $50 and it was around 60 hour work, not worthy for any experienced person, but for me it’s my golden opportunity at that time.
  4. Proposal is most important thing for the upwprk, make it peronalized and stand out then croud

OVER DELIVER,

Best of luck

4 Likes

If freelancing interests you, check out 🌐 Top Freelancing Sites to Earn Money Online

i wish i knew how to make a product

thankyou i will check this out