Learn the skill of video editing in this easy to follow course that caters to beginners using Adobe Premiere Pro 2020
What you’ll learn
- How to use Adobe Premier Pro
- Video Editing basics
- Storage & Organisation
- Premier Pro Interface
- Effects & Transitions
- Titles & Animations
- Sound Effects, Music, Dialogue
- Audio Mixing
- Software needed: Adobe Premiere Pro
- Basic computer knowledge (Mac or Windows)
WANT TO LEARN HOW TO EDIT VIDEO?
Have you always wanted to know how to edit awesome videos for fun, work or just pure creativity?
This course will take you through the basics of learning video editing with one of the most elite and professional video editing softwares available. Premiere Pro is easy to use and there is so much room to grow into the professional video editor you always wanted to be.
My name is Mitchell McKenna and I’m a videographer & professional video editor.
- I’ve studied video production and editing since 2012 and graduated from the University of Western Australia majoring in Communication & Media
- I started my own freelance video production company (MFM Media – Video) in 2016.
- I’ve been producing and editing videos for social media, promotional content, podcasts, live presentations and interviews ever since.
- My past work involves projects for West Australian Mining Companies (Mt Magnet Drilling), Local Electrical Business (Response Electricians), E-learning platforms (Electrician’s Success Academy), Weddings, Functions (Master Electrician’s Australia), Promotional Videos (Broderick W. Co.), Personal Videos (Coral Bay).
Who this course is for:
- Small business & content creators wanting to learn how to edit video & audio to tell a story or message
- People who want to make better videos with professional software