[UPDATED] Newspaper WordPress GPL theme v12.1.1

Newspaper-Theme-GPL

Newspaper WordPress GPL theme features:

• Most-selling WordPress theme in ThemeForest (124374 sales).
  • The best designable theme for your blog, news, and magazine for over seven years.
  • More than 110,000 happy customers with many positive ratings.
  • Flexible to use.
  • A clean and modern WordPress theme that gives you perfect looks on your website.
  • Responsive design optimized for mobile and desktop devices.
  • AMP ready, GDPR compliant, no coding skills needed, and drag and drop WordPress theme.
  • Easy to monetize with many ad platforms like Google AdSense, Ezoic, and banner ads.
  • 120+ one-click unique and responsive pre-built website designs.
  • Easily create websites like never before: Job postings, Portfolio, Events, Listings, Movies, Books, Reviews, Testimonials, Coupons, and more.
  • Free lifetime updates with outstanding customer support.
  • Nine premium plugins are included to help you save money.
  • Compatible with many popular plugins like – WooCommerce, WPML, Yoast, Rank Math, Contact Form 7, bbPress, Slider Revolution, JetPack, and more.
  • Premium plugins like tagDiv Cloud Library, Weather Widget, Exchange Widget, Instagram Widget, and more are free with the Newspaper theme.
  • 100% SEO optimized and schema markup with rich snippet microdata for articles and reviews.
  • The best news, blog, and magazine WordPress theme.

Download link: 1.38 MB file on MEGA

3 Likes

Thanks bro

bro in real world project
If i want to host it using one of those demo they wont ask for Activation code ?

or

i will host it with demo no activation code is required ?

I guess they won’t ask you for this. Personally, I haven’t tried this theme though so I am not sure.

1 Like

Ohhh okay
thanks bro

but do you ever tried releated theme like this one and works well
without asking for activation code?

Tried a cracked one, not a real one like this. Use it on your own!

Download the “Newspaper WordPress GPL theme v12.2” - 1.55 MB file on MEGA

Please Note: For security reasons, you may check the GPL theme file on VirusTotal. Thank you.