There are 10 different sections to this book, laid out as a football playbook.
The 10 sections are:
- Pregame: This is all about how to set up your attacking machines and the tools we’ll use
- throughout the book.
- Before the Snap: Before you can run any plays, you need to scan your environment and understand
- what you are up against. We’ll dive into discovery and smart scanning.
- The Drive: Take those vulnerabilities which you identified from the scans, and exploiting those
- systems. This is where we get our hands a little dirty and start exploiting boxes.
- The Throw: Sometimes you need to get creative and look for the open target. We’ll take a look at
- how to find and exploit manual Web Application findings.
- The Lateral Pass - After you have compromised a system, how to move laterally through the
- The Screen - A play usually used to trick the enemy. This chapter will explain some social
- engineering tactics.
- The Onside Kick - A deliberately short kick that requires close distance. Here I will describe
- attacks that require physical access.
- The Quarterback Sneak - When you only need a couple of yards a quarterback sneak is perfect.
- Sometimes you get stuck with antivirus (AV); this chapter describes how to get over those small
- hurdles by evading AV.
- Special Teams - Cracking passwords, exploits, and some tricks
- Post-Game Analysis - Reporting your findings
A simple LIKE will be much appreciated!