What you’ll learn
- How to program in Python
- Best practices of Python 3 programming
- Coding fundamentals
- How to think computationally
- Problem solving with Python
- Create Python charts in Matplotlib
- Implementing Object oriented programming (OOP)
- How to create classes for the purposes of OOP
- Advanced Python coding
- How to work with different IDEs
- How to put theory into practice with help of numerous exercises
- You will also receive downloadable lectures, code, and course notes
- The course is suitable for all students. We will start from the very basics.
- We will show students how to install the Anaconda package for free.
- All you need is a computer, Anaconda will run on Windows, macOS or Linux
Download : Here
Decryption Key : azQ4ylkYy_ObEAL6r9XuDQ
Some Interesting Topics:
Disclaimer: No Copyright Infringement Intended, All Rights Reserved to the Actual Owner.
This content has been shared under Educational And Non-Profit Purposes Only.
- For Copyright Content Removal Please Contact the Original Poster (OP)
freesoff have no control over the shared content and nature of the external sites.