I’m not sure what you’re going to use it for, but I believe it will last 7 days. You have unrestricted access.
Follow the steps and get yourself a RDP
Read step by step: -
- Go to the cloud academy website and register for a free trial with
- He will ask several questions and give the following answer:
- What are you trying to achieve: get certified
- Which best describes your role; Developer
Topics you are interested in: Azure, Aws, GoogleCloud
- Then, after registering, confirm your email. (Important)
- Next, on the cloud academy dashboard, search for “Login to Amazon Web Services Console” and from the side menu select “Practice Lab”, select a course, and you can select any course that includes an Azure workbench.
- Then click Start Lab.
- Then the username and password are displayed ???.
- Use them to log in to portal azure.
- You will get an azure subscription.