SoftOrbits Photo Retoucher Free License
SoftOrbits Photo Retoucher is a simple and straightforward application, that can help you give your images a smooth and clean look. It can import/export photos in various formats, remove imperfections, and apply different effects to them.
Installation & Set-up
The installer size is ~20MB, and the installation process is simple and straightforward, taking no time at all to complete. Once the installation completes, the application can be easily activated and registered using the license key. At startup, you can drag and drop any image to the UI, or use file explorer to navigate to the picture and select it. Once a photo is loaded, you can start using tools and features of the application to make your photos look better.
The UI of the application is clean and simple, and all the features are well-organized making the UI easy to navigate through. At the top you have the menu bar with usual drop down menus, followed by toolbar with important features and tools. To the right is the toolbox, which shows tools relevant to the function you have selected from the toolbar. Rest of the UI is the image viewing area. Information like image resolution and the format are shown on the bottom right.
– Clean and Simple, designed to be easy to use for all types of users, even novices.
– Restore old photos by removing folds and scratches, patching spots and fixing torn edges.
– Remove unwanted objects from an image.
– Improve portrait photos by removing small imperfections such as pimples and wrinkles.
– Supports many types of image formats, like JPG, TIF, PNG, BMP, RLE, DIB and TPI. The edited image can be stored to any of these formats too.
– Menu bar lets you undo or redo certain actions, go to next or previous picture and restore the original.
- Product name: Photo Background Remover 6
- Website: https://www.softorbits.com/
- License type: lifetime
- Platform: Windows
- Giveaway link: n/a
- Download installer: BackgroundRemover-Setup.exe
License #1: BKG6-NMFBJ-DXGDU-GGMKE (updated: Sep 28, 2020)