REQ: Help me I lost All my Data On My Hard Disk, But After Recovery I cannot open Files

Hello Guys
I have Installed AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional Software on my Windows 10

Using AOMEI Software, I was Doing Partition using AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional,
I clicked on Merge to new Partition like Y drive 200 Gb and one was Unallocated drive which was having 200GB inn my Laptop
But I remember I only ticked on these 2 drives to merge but from nowhere my another drive where I save all my files got deleted
Please help me bro
I have installed EaseUS Data Recover Wizard Crack one, and I tried to recover few files, okay
When I tried to Open few Recovered files, It says file cannot be opened some error is showing
PFA below
Below are recovered files okay

When I tried to open it shows Image error like this

When I tried to open Recovered PDF files, it shows Error showing like this

Please help me bro
Tell me good software if you know
I lost all my data

1 Like

Check this post it might help you

4 Likes

Thank you will try this
Thank you so much for helping me

2 Likes

Here is my go to software for data recovery and more.

1 Like

@AlmightyVictorP THANK YOU!! This is a very interesting software, I hope the poor guy can fix his problem using this one.

It’s a great software, I’ve been using it for awhile now to recovery data for customers. But it can do so much more, I was actually mentioned in a windows digital forensics book I read. There’s a video on YouTube showing how to recover the data as well. Here is the link for that. How to Recover Deleted Files using Autopsy - USB Drive Example - YouTube , I hope it helps and let me know if there’s anything I can do to assist.

Stellar Data Recovery is also a good software try, and you can’t go wrong with trying Recuva as well (which is free)