Rachel & Kimberly – Printable Profits

Discover how to turn Digital Printables into Passive Sales!

This is a 6-week immersion course where you’re going to learn everything you need to know about setting up a thriving printables store.

It’s going to be led by Kimberly, an epic member of my team, who has been spearheading our digital campaigns.

What You’ll Get

• You’ll be getting some extraordinary done-for-you templates you can use to start selling immediately:
  • – E-card templates for digital invitations that you can customize
  • – Editable template bundle of digital planners and resume templates (these sell so well!)
  • – “What You’ll Be Getting” Templates you can give to your customers (this helps a lot with getting great reviews)
  • Printable wall art mockups
  • SVG File Delivery and Guide
  • PDF Guide on how to bundle listings to increase order value
  • Bonus: editable trackers like habit trackers, water tracker, expense tracker, and so on… these are SO valuable!
    Plus you’ll be learning:
  • Training on exactly how you can sell lots of digital printable items (Kimberly and I have collectively sold thousands of these items in a pretty short time)
  • Learn all the different types of digital items you can sell – some of these are really surprising…
  • Follow along with my Etsy shop and see exactly how many sales we’re bringing in and WHAT is selling…
  • How you can take your existing “print on demand” designs and instantly turn them into sellable printables…
  • Etsy SEO tweaks to help you get in front of as many buyers as possible
  • How to make a lot more from digital items than people think is possible… (including some very cool case studies)
  • Access to a tool that’ll help you get your first 10 reviews quickly and easily, even if you haven’t made sales yet
    and a bit more, all in service of setting you up for success with this fabulous – and proven – business model.

https://rrloves.com/printableprofitscourse

Copy > Click > Paste
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci83a2RsR0x5UyNZMmwwak9aaUpCZ0NPV2gyeFpGYVln
:closed_lock_with_key: doozy

Click :heart: to show your appreciation

Useful Links

4 Likes

@Sibijay Thank you so much