Python : Pandas & Altair Data Science & Visualization
With over 105 lectures and more than 14.5 hours of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned in teaching you Data Science with Python 3, Pandas, and Altair!
This course will teach you Data Science in a very practical manner, with every lecture comes a programming video and a corresponding Jupyter notebook that has Python 3 code! Learn in whatever manner is the best for you!
We will start by helping you get Python3, NumPy, matplotlib, Jupyter, Pandas, and Altair installed on your Windows computer and Raspberry Pi.
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
- Basics of Scientific Python Ecosystem
- Basics of Pandas
- Basics of NumPy and Matplotlib
- Installation of Python 3 on Windows
- Setting up Raspberry Pi
- Tour of Python 3 environment on Raspberry Pi
- Jupyter installation and basics
- NumPy Ndarrays
- Array Creation Routines
- Basic Visualization with Matplotlib
- Ndarray Manipulation
- Random Array Generation
- Bitwise Operations
- Statistical Functions
- Basics of Matplotlib
- Installation of SciPy and Pandas
- Linear Algebra with NumPy and SciPy
- Data Acquisition with Python 3
- MySQL and Python 3
- Data Acquisition with Pandas
- Basics of Altair and Vega Datasets
- Data Visualization with Altair
Download : Here
Decryption Key : M6lv5AmVkQHq2F3ZkmBvSA
Disclaimer: No Copyright Infringement Intended, All Rights Reserved to the Actual Owner.
This content has been shared under Educational And Non-Profit Purposes Only.
- For Copyright Content Removal Please Contact the Original Poster (OP)
freesoff have no control over the shared content and nature of the external sites.