Prepare for a data science career by learning the fundamental data programming tools: Python, SQL, command line, and git.
Learn to code with Python, SQL, Command Line, and Git to solve problems with data.
- Introduction to SQL
- Learn SQL fundamentals such as JOINs, Aggregations, and Subqueries. Learn how to use SQL to answer complex business problems.
- Introduction to Python Programming
- Learn Python programming fundamentals such as data structures, variables, loops, and functions. Learn to work with data using libraries like NumPy and Pandas.
- Introduction to Version Control
- Learn how to use version control and share your work with other people in the data science industry.
Download : Here
Some Interesting Topics:
Disclaimer: No Copyright Infringement Intended, All Rights Reserved to the Actual Owner.
This content has been shared under Educational And Non-Profit Purposes Only.
- For Copyright Content Removal Please Contact the Original Poster (OP)
freesoff have no control over the shared content and nature of the external sites.