Plagiarism Detector

Does anyone have a free version of a top-notch plagiarism detector like Turnitin? I have access to the Grammarly plagiarism detector but isn’t very good. Fails to detect a lot of things. I am doing a group project at school and need to check my group members’ plag, I do it on Grammarly but it shows 0, but my teacher uses Turnitin and finds plag almost every time in my group members’ work.

3 Likes

It’s tough to get a free version of top-notch detectors. If you’re short on money, there are services that lets you buy shared accounts for cheap.

Else, try using some free versions like quetext.com/plagiarism-checker etc.

4 Likes

i use Plagiarism Checker X which is pretty neat it analyses the material in less time, clutter free, and if there are any sources from where he matter might have been taken it also gives the link of that particular place, there is another one but slight higher price. although I use the cracked version of both the software’s

2 Likes

I Have TurinIt In, but Paid, Will give you discount :heart:, Paid is more powerful. It’s best Plagiarism detector as compared to others; checking data from most of universities & other website articles.

While grammarly just can skim through few online articles :heart:

Find here:

4 Likes

I have tried Plagiarism Checker X, Grammarly and TurnitIn and I can tell you that TurinItIn is the better of the three.

1 Like

interested since iam doing a graduation project as well

2 Likes

looking for a free one indeed, im on my end of year project

1 Like

bro can you pm details about the package?

2 Likes

Turnit In Sale Post coming, soon only for Freesoff, Stay Tuned :heart:

3 Likes

i bought Turnitin from him and it really works on your own email and everything is legit.

3 Likes

Thanks for Feedback, Really Appreciate; :slightly_smiling_face: You can also post here for others to recommend :heart:

2 Likes

If you have access to Turnitin, will you be able to just send me plagiarism report for one document?
:crossed_fingers:

Sure, DM me the document.