What you’ll learn
Build a custom MVC Framework from absolute scratch
Build an application using your custom framework
Create a custom PDO class to handle database interactions
Complete user authentication using OOP & PDO
Deploy your custom PHP application
- You should know basic PHP & programming concepts
In this course we will go step by step to build a complete custom MVC (Model View Controller) framework Called TraversyMVC using object oriented PHP. We will build something similar to Codeigniter but much much lighter. This framework is completely open source and you are free to change the name, add stuff, etc and use it as your own. This framework will include…
- A core library class to load controllers & methods from the URL (Also using .htaccess)
- A base controller class to load models and views
- A custom database library using PDO for all models to interact with the database using prepared statements
Download : Here
Decryption Key : EVFt7ldeydUWEmDmds_B6CVQfwR39IDfT3hx713-LdU
Some Interesting Topics:
Disclaimer: No Copyright Infringement Intended, All Rights Reserved to the Actual Owner.
This content has been shared under Educational And Non-Profit Purposes Only.
- For Copyright Content Removal Please Contact the Original Poster (OP)
freesoff have no control over the shared content and nature of the external sites.