Newspaper WordPress GPL Theme v12.2 For Free [Latest Version]

1. Download the “Newspaper WordPress GPL theme v12.2” from the given Mega link.

2. Extract the downloadable file using “WinRAR” or something else.

3. After extracting the theme file, go to your “WordPress dashboard” and click Appearance → Themes → Add New → Upload Theme → Choose File (Now open the extractable folder and choose only the Newspaper.zip file) → Install Now.

4. Once the Newspaper theme is installed successfully, you need to install or update the required Newspaper plugins “tagDiv Composer” and “tagDiv Cloud Library” by pressing Install/Active plugins. You’ll see that both plugins are installed and activated automatically.

And BOOM! Newspaper WordPress GPL theme v12.2 has been registered automatically.

Please note: I will update by commenting here, when a new version has been comes.

Follow me for getting more freemium and helpful stuffs. Thank you.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are welcome @Saiful_islam_Shanto

Please Note: For security reasons, you may check the GPL theme file on VirusTotal. Thank you.

thanks so much buddy. i was looking for it since long.

1 Like

I hope it’s very helpful to you. Stay connected.

it’s a nulled theme. after installation my site got marked as"dangerous site" by google

kindly don’t post such bad things on this forum

I’m also using it. There is no error catchup by virus checker.

I don’t understand, how google can mark your website is a “dangerous site” after using this theme!!!:unamused: