In this release, we focused on wrapping up building for native ARM64 and releasing the first experimental build.
- The work for running natively on ARM64 has been wrapped up and a build is released. Thanks @snickler!
- Power Rename now is running on WinUI 3.
- Keyboard Manager now allows up to 4 modifier keys for shortcuts and has received some quality fixes.
- Upgraded the Windows App SDK runtimes to 1.1.0, fixing an issue where Settings wouldn’t start with UAC off and improving performance.
- The Windows App SDK runtime binaries are being shipped with PowerToys which should resolve the installations issues reported with WinAppSDK.