🗨 Members Only Special | Freesoff Course Library - Get it while its hot

This project had been on the back burner for a while. Finally, a decision was taken to go live. The FREESOFF Course Library will offer a wide variety of courses meticulously selected from the internet. While most of the content is IT related we will eventually cover a wider range of topics.

It may not seem a lot at first, but with regular content updates we hope you will benefit from it; Now and in the future.

1. Requests via comments will not be entertained. Please use the link below to request access to the Course Library.
  2. Include the exact name of the course in the application e.g. “The Complete Foundation Stock Trading Course”.
  3. Multiple course requests will not be accepted .
  4. Courses not part of the library can be requested by DM. Only DM . Have Patience while the librarians scour the internet to fulfill your request.
  5. Please don’t request for GATE Courses . They are tough to keep alive. We will add them as and when they become available.
  6. Access to the course of choice will be granted for a duration of one week only .
  7. A link to your profile will be required to keep LEECHERS away.

The FREESOFF Course Library has been shared under Educational And Non-Profit Purposes only. We cannot guarantee how long the drives will last.

Level 1: https://controlc.com/169a3515
Level 2: https://controlc.com/f37fc362

The Librarians
:brain: @Pishone_David
:closed_lock_with_key: @Sibijay

70 Likes

@Pishone_David & @Sibijay

Thank you very much for your contribution :blue_heart:

6 Likes

Great Share @Sibijay @Pishone_David

4 Likes

Please check the course list before requesting access. If the course you want is not in that list, DM me and I’ll try to add it.

4 Likes

@amrit_dash Please read the whole post first.

For those don’t know how to find your profile URL, check the image below. Click on your profile icon at the top right.

1 Like

There are only two available.

1. Copy paste agency and
  2. Agency Incubator.
1 Like

Good one…Thank you very much

1 Like

Thank you so much guys!!!:pray::pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Great initiative…Thank you ! :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for development of the library. Will help a lot for the members. Appreciated it. :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Please read the guidelines before making any requests.
Contact one of the librarians.

Thanks alot this will really help alot

Hi,

How to download from the course list?

Thanks
Nutan

Once you found the course you are looking for, you need to then request access to the folder.
Refer guidelines.

Hi Sibijay,

I filled the form and requested Yesterday

Thanks,
Iswor

Check mail. We’ve given you access now.

1 Like

Hi @Pishone_David @Sibijay

I got course access.

Thank you so much.

Thanks,
Iswor

1 Like

Hello everyone,

The response so far has been phenomenal. Not even 24 hours since the library opened and we’ve processed nearly 90 applications.

1. Kindly use the link mentioned to request access. Any requests in comments will not be entertained.
  2. Courses not part of the library can be requested by DM only.
  3. Only those requests with a course name (from the list) will be processed.
  4. Please include the exact name of the course in the application e.g. “The Complete Foundation Stock Trading Course”.
  5. Multiple course requests will not be accepted.

The Librarians
:brain: @Pishone_David
:closed_lock_with_key: @Sibijay

3 Likes

Hi @Pishone_David @Sibijay

I got course access.

Thank you so much.