Mega Trading Courses | 8TB

Brother can you give provide me full indian stock market course by kundan kishore to [email protected]. I will really appreciate it.

@Pishone_David can U share that 8tb link again bro?

Sorry, I don’t have any more backups. If you want any specific course, I can probably make it available in the course Library though.

@Pishone_David

Any of these would help!!!

Wysetrade, StockCharts, Chart Guys, Charting School, Bharat Jhunjhunwala, Elearnmarkets full, Fractal Flow, The Secret Mindset, Rayner Teo & The Madras Trader courses???

Thanks!!!:blush:

Most of these are available in the course Library. Wait for v5 of course Library and apply for it. And please don’t post the same message in every thread.

exactly if anyone need cat material for free ping me in dm

1 Like

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9GOVJTV0JhSyNOcTZEVXlQVGsxMEVkakxRNUNXRmNR
Decode here
Hope it will help
make backup Asap :raised_back_of_hand:

4 Likes

You’re the man. Thankyou!

1 Like

please provide the decryption key?

Click on the “decode here” and paste the code. There’s no dec key

1 Like

i have used the decoder to paste the key, the megadown file is available to download but it requires decryption key…try it to find out more…Decryption keys required. thanks

i have used the decoder to paste the key, the megadown file is available to download but it requires decryption key…try it to find out more…Decryption keys required. thanks

As i checked No decryption required. :thinking:

I checked the link before commenting here. It’s working fine for me. Check if you added a extra space or a line. Only then, it would ask for a key. (When there’s slight change in url)

The link is down, if you dont mind, can you please share this course again “EAP Training Program”?
and if you dont mind can you please tell me if you have the following courses:

• The Advanced Pattern Mastery Course
  • Forex League Course
  • ProFxTrades Course

thank you so much in advance

EAP Training and Forex League is available in the course Library. It’s closed for now, but will open soon. So apply if you want.

ProFx has only 2 ebooks. If you want that ► 7.84 MB folder on MEGA

I can’t anything related to Advanced Pattern Mastery. Send sales page link, will try.

Thank you so much for the ebooks.

cant you reshare the link for the EAP and the forex league until the library is opened and i will apply for sure as i need other courses?

for the advanced pattern mastery here is its link: https://www.thetradingchannel.net/
you will find it under the courses section

yes bro i need this semd ,
link please

Search for Course Library v5. You’ll find it there

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9RaFl5VFJSRCNxTk5JRnVxM1lHY2hYQTFxUy1ZcW93
Decode Here

1 Like