Mega Trading Courses | 8TB

Learn Stock Trading Online At Your Own Pace and improve your stock market investments. Start Today and Become an Expert in Days.

Backup soon.

8 Likes

thank you very much man <3

3 Likes

Good Share …
Keep it up man

1 Like

Thank you but the link expired within 12 hrs of posting bro… can you please share one more time pleasseee… Humble request

Link has been expired pls someone reupload it

I lost my backup mate. Sorry.

Thanks bro… Anyways keep up your good work… Cheers !!

1 Like

Hii,brother it would be apreciated if you could provide me with the backup link. i could in return provide you with indian stock market courses of power of stocks,booming bulls,king research pr sundar.

1 Like

Hi, can you provide me Indian stock market courses that you mentioned? I will highly appreciate it. Thanks. I have Kundan Kishor course that I can help you with if you need it.

i think this will work and I dont need the stock market course but if you have some coding course you can shere that ,that will be verry helpful. Have a good day <3

1 Like

Thanks, unfortunately, I don’t have any coding courses, but I have seen some courses on this website that you can find.

1 Like

I’m free today. What are the courses you need? Send me the list here with official link (in case of udemy). I’ll try to get it. No promises though.

I have RACHANA RANADE courses.

BASIC OF STOCK MARKET

Link: 7.8 GB folder on MEGA
Decryption Key: NUeLHeAKRyN_p0W8YBTfNA

Fundamental Analysis of Stock Market

Link: 9.43 GB folder on MEGA
Decryption Key : DGVfVEWT2kG62TZlhaPlnQ

1 Like

Can you send me Power of Stocks course?

What kind of courses do you need?

GeeksforGeeks all Courses

Enjoy!

1 Like

thanks for shearing man

Could you please share link of the courses you mentioned especially PR sundr course… Highly appreciate your help if you can share us…!

2 Likes

i am uploading rest of courses mentioned but pr sundar course is blocked due to tsop violation . will share a seprate g drive link for it

5 Likes