Mega Leak 10 Gb Passwords and Cookies (Paypal, amazon, blockchain, Netflix Etc. ) πŸ”°

Enjoy :+1::heart:

8 Likes

This is awesome. Too much

Thanks

3 Likes

Thank you very very so so much

2 Likes

Wow, thank you for this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

what kind of leak is this?

FB, Google, Twitter?

1 Like

How do I use the downloaded files ?

1 Like

how to use these files

1 Like

Yes @Fernan_Atillo you can find many accounts and passwords of many websites like Sony, Apple, Amazon, Netflix, Paypal, Discord, Spotify, Outlook, Rockstar games, Epic games and so on etc…,

2 Likes

For both @Hussain_Otla and @Devendra_Khater you can find the passwords.txt that were leaked. If you want to open .vdf files you can google it. Note: If the owners changed the password, it will show incorrect password/username – I have said clearly. Don’t worry there were many leaked passwords and cookies you can make use of it. :v:

Caan u explain how do someone use cookies , bcuz It’s not like a single website cookie , It’s a browser cookie , and IDK how to import cookies of a browser .

1 Like

@Heiden thanks for asking, if you don’t know how to import cookie in browser make use of it :v:

Method 1: Cookie import - Multilogin Knowledge Base.

< If Method 1 is not working try Method 2 >

Method 2: Importing cookies in Google Chrome and Firefox

Cookiebro - Cookie Manager Web Extension

1 Like

wow amazing stufff thanks

1 Like

It says the file you are trying is no longer available.

1 Like

@akmal_awan Which file you are saying all links are working properly as of now maybe it’s from your side server issue.

It says that files are no longer available due to a TOS violation. So kindly reupload these files on g drive or any other place. I will be very grateful to you.

1 Like

No working links available.
Closing

1 Like