Learn the principles of building secure, efficient, cloud-enabled applications
The Well-Architected Framework is a fantastic set of resources from AWS that can help you get the most out of the AWS Cloud. The challenge is understanding how the five pillars of the framework – Operational Excellence, Cost Optimization, Reliability, Performance Efficiency, and Security – work together.
In this course taught by AWS Community Hero Mark Nunnikhoven, you’ll learn the key points of the framework and how to apply them to your organization. Using real-world problems to pull the framework together, this course will arm you with the knowledge you need to take your building skills to the next level.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- How to combine the five pillars of the framework to maximize the advantages of the AWS Cloud
- Common AWS best practices drawn from real-world situations
- How to integrate security into your applications without sacrificing performances or cost
- How architecture choices impact deployment and maintenance costs
- The principles of effective monitoring and automation in the AWS cloud
This course focuses on the principles and concepts in the Well-Architected Framework. We’ll use easy to understand architectures to illustrates these points but we won’t be writing code or building anything in this course.
No prior coding experience is required but a comfort with development concepts is recommended. Feel confident in boosting your skills in building operationally excellent, cost-optimized, reliable, efficient and secure architectures in the cloud and keep being awesome
Download : Here
Decryption Key : edeUvXdvweFlXEuCXkPdvA
Some Interesting Topics:
Disclaimer: No Copyright Infringement Intended, All Rights Reserved to the Actual Owner.
This content has been shared under Educational And Non-Profit Purposes Only.
- For Copyright Content Removal Please Contact the Original Poster (OP)
freesoff have no control over the shared content and nature of the external sites.