- Find out how to structure larger Haskell programs
- Use the Parsec library to easily parse structured inputs
- Get acquainted with the process of writing an interpreter, a type checker, and a compiler
- See how to model your problem domain with precise types and how to reap the benefits of doing so
- Work with Deterministic Communication using IVars and Deterministic Collaboration using LVars
- Understand how to do concurrent and distributed programming in Haskell
- Know how to cope with the uncertainties of communication in a distributed application
Download : Here
Decryption Key : aEYFpT5aJliiIMyTtKVBmg
Some Interesting Topics:
Disclaimer: No Copyright Infringement Intended, All Rights Reserved to the Actual Owner.
This content has been shared under Educational And Non-Profit Purposes Only.
- For Copyright Content Removal Please Contact the Original Poster (OP)
freesoff have no control over the shared content and nature of the external sites.