LinkedIn Course Giveaway by Mohit Rathi worth INR 1999 Lifetime Access

Join LinkedIn Course Giveaway by Mohit Rathi & Get Lifetime Access to the course worth Rs. 1999.

Content of Course:

~ LinkedIn for Personal Branding

~ LinkedIn for Lead Generation & Freelancing

~ LinkedIn for Job Hunting

~ Profile Optimization & Page Optimization

~ Paid Ads on LinkedIn

~ Organic V/s Paid Marketing on LinkedIn

The Free Giveaway is only for the First 5000 Entries

"Checkout Free Digital marketing Course by Mohit

100% Practical & everything Covered In-depth Especially WordPress

Enrol Now: https://rfr.bz/e1rj5ml"

2 Likes

Please do not post which is not legit. This course is paid for and you have to pay for this course. Don’t spread false news here. Please

The site says to enroll for free. Can you confirm where you were asked to pay for this course?
It would help for users to know what about this is not legit.

Hello, brother, the only free course they are providing is Digital Marketing Course which is not that helpful.
Please have a look.

Thanks!

Hmmm. But wasn’t this topic for Digital Marketing?

You can get the Digital Marketing course for free. Even I have got this course free of cost. I haven’t paid anything to get the access.

Along with the free digital marketing course, they are also running giveaway for their LinkedIn course as well, that’s what I shared. I have been part of this community now for sometime, and been benefitted several times, so that’s why I shared this piece of information with fellow community members, my aim was not to propagate anything.

Just discussion buddy. I asked the questions so the other members would atleast know whats special about this and his other courses. Thats all.

Thanks for the info.

Sorry brother i wasn’t meant to hurt you. I am really sorry. I was just telling you that they are not free. I think i was rude with you. I apologized from bottom of my heart.

1 Like

I really appreciated the conversation, I felt that there was some confusion that’s what I tried to clear it.

I really appreciated the conversation, I felt that there was some confusion that’s what I tried to clear it. My intention was to share some content that might be beneficial to fellow members of this forum. Don’t worry no hurt feelings :relaxed:

2 Likes