JS interview questions
Repo with notes from/for interviews for js-developer positions.
- Passing by value/reference
- Hoisting and types
- Inheritance and context
- Greate list of framework specific (not only js) questions
Here I’ve noted only questions from my interviews.
If you want to get more information/materials check next repos:
- GitHub - h5bp/Front-end-Developer-Interview-Questions: A list of helpful front-end related questions you can use to interview potential candidates, test yourself or completely ignore. – not only about js
- https://github.com/ChiperSoft/InterviewThis An open source list of developer questions to ask prospective employers
- GitHub - MaximAbramchuck/awesome-interview-questions: A curated awesome list of lists of interview questions. Feel free to contribute! Awesome Interviews ( multiple langs )
- GitHub - HIROSN/coding-interviews-es6: ECMAScript 2015 test bed. Coding Interview Questions (ECMAScript 2015)
- GitHub - khan4019/front-end-Interview-Questions: Help the front End community to rock interview Interview Questions for front-end-Developer ( Only for JS developer when they have to answer some side questions to make interviewer comfortable. ) by That JsDude
- https://github.com/yangshun/tech-interview-handbook/blob/master/front-end/interview-questions.md - Front-end Job Interview Questions (and Answers - that might be most interesting for lazy persons who just want to know keys for interview )
- GitHub - wwwebman/front-end-interview-questions: Our front end interview questions and answers can help you to prepare for an interview better and faster Our front end interview questions and answers can help you to prepare for an interview better and faster
- https://github.com/fejes713/30-seconds-of-interviews A curated collection of common interview questions to help you prepare for your next interview.
- GitHub - rakesh-sankar/awesome-interview-question: A curated list of interview questions on various domain A curated list of interview questions of various domain.
GitHub - ajzawawi/js-interview-prep: A collection of JS interview questions updated every day A collection of JS interview questions
updated every day
- https://github.com/monkey3310/full-stack-interview Full Stack Interview Questions & Answers (inc. js-stack)
- GitHub - sudheerj/reactjs-interview-questions: List of top 500 ReactJS Interview Questions & Answers....Coding exercise questions are coming soon!! List of top 222 ReactJS Interview Questions & Answers
- GitHub - Pau1fitz/react-interview: React Interview Questions 📙 📚 📖 🔎 ✒️ List of common React interview questions.
- GitHub - ElemeFE/node-interview: How to pass the Node.js interview of ElemeFE. How to pass the Node.js interview of ElemeFE
- Top 100+ React Redux Interview Questions and Answers 2020 (free) 100+ React Interview Questions (2020)
More specific questions:
- Top 50 React Interview Questions You Must Prepare In 2019
- 5 Essential React.js Interview Questions
- (one more time ) Awesome Interviews - not only languages, but libraries/frameworks too
- JS Interview Algorithm beginner / intermediate
- 13 Essential React.js Interview Questions
- React Interview Questions and Answers
Also it may be helpful to check next books:
https://www.frontendhandbook.com/practice/interview-q.html The part about interview at
Front-End Developer Handbook
- GitHub - yangshun/tech-interview-handbook: 💯 Materials to help you rock your next coding interview Tech Interview Handbook (Algorithms, front end and behavioral content for rocking your coding interview)
Some ideas can be found during online tests. Like next:
You can get more practice in interview questions at:
If you’re ready to share your experience - you’re welcome. Make PR to related file ( by topic ) or create issue with list of questions
P.S. it worth to check ’Cracking the Coding Interview’ by Gayle Laakmann McDowell ( solutions can be founded at GitHub - careercup/CtCI-6th-Edition: Cracking the Coding Interview 6th Ed. Solutions , book (at least 5th edition can be googled )