Ionic - Build iOS, Android & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular
Angular fundamentals are required, though a brief refresher is also provided in the course
Basic HTML, JS and CSS knowledge is required
NO advanced Angular knowledge is required
What exactly are you going to learn then?
- A brief refresher on Angular
- How to set up your Ionic projects
- The basics about Ionic - How navigation works, how your project is structured and you use its rich component library
- How to use the many beautiful components Ionic ships with
- How to use different kinds of navigation concepts: “Back”-Button-Navigation, tabs and sidemenus
- How to show modals, alerts, toasts and many, many more useful UI components
- How to test the app in the browser, on emulators or real devices
- How to fetch and handle user input through inputs, textfields, dropdowns, dialogs etc.
- How to authenticate users and access web servers to store + load data
- How to access the local device storage and native device features like the camera or geolocation
So much more … like styling and theming your app
Finally, you’ll learn how to configure your app and publish it to the App Store or Google Play Store (or as a progressive web app)
Does this sound great?
I can’t wait to welcome you in this course!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for students who want to use their Angular knowledge to build native mobile apps & web apps with one codebase
- This course is for everyone interested in diving into the development of native mobile apps for iOS and Android