Iman Gadzhi - Agency Navigator (2022)

Agency Navigator is a course which can teach you how to build your very own digital marketing agency.

The curriculum for this course is divided into 8 phases. You will begin with the basics, of course. That is then followed by some more-depth training which will be showing you how to effectively make the business model work.

Over 50 hours of step-by-step training covering EVERY aspect of building an agency from scratch. This is almost a plug & play system with enough success stories to back it up! Signing clients, running Facebook ads, building out your team, on-boarding clients, invoicing, sales… this course has everything covered for you… You will also be learning some strategies which can boost your chances of getting clients.

https://lp.growyouragency.com/agency-navigator
----posted on freesoff.com----
mega
Thanks @Heiden

Click :heart: to appreciate the share

29 Likes

Could you please post it?

could u please post it

could you please post it bro, would really appreciate it

Wow! Thanks alot my man. Could you please upload the whole course?

New Link Thanks @Heiden

Click :heart: to appreciate the share

10 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Bro please can u tell the password

Password would be doozy. Links updated.

Thanks bro very much. Love u :black_heart:

Hey even in the new link part 9 only has one module. Also, is part 6 (service delivery) complete?

I don’t have a clue. Let me know what’s missing and I’ll see what can be done.

1 Like

thanks! really appreciate it

Yes. In agency navigator there are 3 parts which sibijay uploaded it has update 2 and 3 so i think its the update 1 where some files are missing like service delivery so if anyone finds update 1 then please try to help in the community. :grinning:

no, actually the thing is, when the @Sibijay for the first time uploaded this course it was incomplete and the mega drives had empty, bcoz of copywriting, then the shared link, I mean the new link, is most updated that I have access to, and shared it here. So it’s actually the agency navigator 2nd update

Thankyou very much brother.

1 Like