I want YouTube Prime please help me

I Want YOUTUBE PRIME please help me

Or you looking for some alternatives and would be ok NewPipe and invidious.fdn.fr or do you want nothing other than Premium?

4 Likes

I have Youtube Premium for 4- months direct for $6 and also less, Let me know :heart:

You can also find from 1 more brother,

Enjoy! :heart: :+1:

2 Likes

process please?? for free youtube premium?

This is a “bait and switch” wherein you are required to use your Credit Card.

yes youre correct, its bait waste of time

Try YouTube vanced app…itz full free and ade free…

2 Likes

Vanced is shut down. Those who already had it installed can use it till some major update gets released.

1 Like

ReVanced​

This is a project that claims to continue where offical Vanced has left off from. Although they say that, it’s still under development, so there’s not much info about it. I am excited for this.
RevancedTeam

2 Likes

im using it from long time and work like charm

2 months code available @ 2$

1 Like

There’s little to no hope for it. One of the member of the old vanced team told that they didn’t go the patcher route for a reason and revanced team is slowly realizing why. But let’s hope they do it!

1 Like

What the actual? This is not the official site. vancedapp.com is the official one and you can see that they removed the download links. I’m not saying that there isn’t a way to install vanced but the site you mentioned doesn’t look trustworthy. So, I’d advice everyone to stay away from it.

1 Like

Try YouTube PRO, it’s also ads free and have download function

dm please [email protected]

I need YouTube Prime too. In my country we don’t have capability or how to pay it, pls!!!

450rs for 6 months full guranteed

all you need is vanced manager…if needed reply here.