How to Transfer Files From Mega to Other Cloud Services e.g. onedrive, gdrive, etc

anyone had transferred huge[5 to 10tb] data from mega to drive without downloading and uploading any other methods
methods i used

1. i tried using colab mega to drive file tranfer , i tranferrred atmost 700gb and from later onwards it is stopping in seconds when i tried to run a cell . it is like collab banned me :cry: . i tried to many things like changing account, logout and logging in again, using a different machine but no use, it still banned me after a week. the nice thing about this is it won’t use our bandwidth to transfer so it will transfer data fast like 1GB in 2min
    2.i tried using rclone it uses our bandwidth so it is very slow but rclone transfers data 100% unlike colab , colab gives some errors and it wont transfer some files sometimes
  2. i used rdp i transfers itb by downloading with sync and uploading to mount gdrive on machine ,means i used 2tb bandwidth it costs like $100+ which is soo costly
    4.now iam downloading and uploading with my bandwidth which is super slow

I seen almost many forums and here and yt,and searched but is there any method
any methods u guys know to transfer from mega to drive which don’t use our bandwidth so it will be fast

if anyone want a mega business account for few days[less than 6] to transfer data , give me a good reason I will give one account

2 Likes

Even I tried to transfer from Mega to Drive via rclone. but its too slow for me to wait.
I need Business MEGA account for few hours. i have made dozens of MEGA account of 50GB and its getting hard to keep track of all. It will be better, if i import all into a MEGA business account. After importing done, u have ur MEGA account back as secure as it was before. Can you DM the MEGA business account. Please. thank you:)

1 Like

Hey can you provide a bussiness account to me too i am literally saying i am searching for solution on how to transfer more than 5 gb file to gdrive shared drive but i got none i even cant download it because speed issue it would be great if you provide me a bussiness account …
Thanks in advance.

How to create unlimed storage G.drive ? I have only 15GB space…plz say

You need edu mail id

You can buy mega accounts from this shop: https://r3bornaccounts.xyz/.

Warning:

• These are cracked accounts.
  • No warranty on these accounts (i.e., The user may decide to stop paying).
  • You are not supposed to change your password.

You can buy from here, if you want, I bought multiple accounts.

Mr. Brilliant sells multiple things, for google drive:
10$ - Google drive with Gsuite
7$ - Google drive.

Please share some coupon , i am planning to buy multiple

I have seen it in their discord channel (for, r3bornaccounts.xyz).
COUPON CODE: PayDash

My recommendation would be:
Try to backup your data to somewhere permanent.

Better to use Multcloud for transfers.

You get 200GB per month for 3 months. (Don’t mind the title).

1 Like

The easiest way is to use RiceDrive to migrate mega files to gdrive.

Hello guys ! I have over 10 TB files on my mega drives and i want to migrate them to Google drive or Onedrive, I got some drive storages with edu mail. I tried RCLONE method and when i was running it…its not finished mounting firstime i mount my onedrive and it loading but not finishing, i cant understand anything could anyone do this? ( i followed Boostupstation tutorials… )

6 Likes

Bro you may need mulcloud for this? Colab would not work, since it has limited runtime and storage :grinning:

1 Like

Maybe one of the librarians @Pishone_David might be able to help?

1 Like

If you’re working in Boostup station’s colab file, know that it will only clone 750GB. That’s the limit of RClone.
Anyway, even if it doesn’t help you, here’s how you overcome the mounting problem. If the cell doesn’t stop executing, you just have to do it manually. To do so, Find command Palette in the left bottom, above Terminal and search for “Interrupt execution” and click on it.

For you, if you have to transfer 10 TB of data, you can’t do that in Colab due to runtime restrictions and drive limit. Use any of the following

1. AutoRclone
  2. FolderClone
  3. GDriveClone
  4. EasyClone
  5. Or you can host a Clone bot and use that.

Note two things before you do this.
► These all use SA’s (Service accounts) to bypass the 750 GB limit. So you’ll need to create your own. Spamming this SA method will result in google locking your mail ID. So do it at your own risk. Do not complain later,
► Always use server sided copy else your bandwidth will be used.

I can’t explain all these in detail. All I can do is point you in the direction.

6 Likes

I can vouch for multcloud. CD8-BAT-G14. Is a 20% of code for it if you want it.

3 Likes

thanks a lot for share , it worked like a charm

bro, i need to talk to u about something important. This is prabhu

use multicloud. it gives you 2tb transfer with free account. after consuming this make another account & so on until your data transfer completed (use fake account for registration). Tested by myself

2 TB?

It gives only 30 gb per month for an account.

1 Like

Not better than multcloud which offers 30 like I mentioned in the post above.