How to Remove the 'System Requirements Not Met' Reminder on Windows 11

Soon, Windows 11 devices that don’t meet the minimum system requirements of the operating system, will display System Requirements Not Met reminders to users.

Windows 11 users who don’t want to see the reminder on their devices may make a change in the Windows Registry to hide it. The change affects the message only, it does not affect the status of the system in regards to compatibility.

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Load the Windows Registry Editor, e.g., by opening Start, typing regedit, and selecting the option.
  2. Confirm the UAC prompt that Windows displays when you start the Registry Editor .
  3. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\UnsupportedHardwareNotificationCache .
  4. Double-click on the value SV2 and change its data value to 0 .
  5. Restart the PC after you have made the change.

The reminder has no functional purpose at this point in time and it is easy enough to ignore it. Users who don’t want to see it at all can now hide it on their devices by making a change to the Registry key.

2 Likes

Hmm. I’ve never had performance issues with Win11. Guess it varies from user to user (depending on their usage) and the system specs.

1 Like

Hi everyone, i was having problem to upgrade my pc to window 11 as it was showing error message as per below, Fortunately i did my research and found out a video.

Below is a video that i have followed and i have successfully upgrade my pc to window 11
Hope this works for you :smile:

3 Likes