How to Get QuillBot Premium Account for 1 Year | Freesoff Exclusive

QuillBot Premium Account

Hello Freesoff Family,

Today I’m going to share “How to Get QuillBot Premium Account for 1 Year”. This is just a simple trick, not shared in any other place. Many stupid people are selling QuillBot accounts created using this trick on other forums. But, I want to happen this for our members. So, I’m sharing this trick with you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1: Go to QuillBot Website → Here

Step 2: Go this page → Here and create a account.

Step 3: After creating an account click on “Get Premium”

Step 4: Now, click on “Upgrade to Premium”

Step 5: Choose your plan as “Annual”

Step 6: In Checkout click on “PayPal”

Note: Now you have to create a new PayPal account or use an existing one and add a card which has no amount to your PayPal account. It is important your account must have zero balance.

Step 7: Complete the payment with your Zero Balance PayPal account.

You will not be charged. But, your payment will be successful.

Now Enjoy :slightly_smiling_face:

Share this with your family and friends.

And Share Freesoff to everyone :blue_heart:

18 Likes

@mr.hackx Create the account for me please as I really need it. In exchange I’m going to offer you Free Office 365 + 5TB STORAGE

Email: [email protected]

i’ve never known what this was until now, can we use a visa card gen?

1 Like

It is showing –
Billing Processing

I got it but will it work for a year?

sadly i dont have a paypal

It is just few step and you can access your Paypal account without any charge.

Tried it but my cards get rejected (0 balance). Do I need to use a VPN?

Congrats on the Quillbot bro, if you don’t mind, I PMed you a few questions, thanks

does anyone explain how to achieve this? I don’t know how to add a worthless card to paypal, do you have to generate that card?

you need to use your valid debit or cc on paypal. use a debit card and keep a minimum balance of 2-3 USD.

Try it.

Will the 2-3 USD be deducted from the account? I already have 5 USD on my Paypal but the debit card on my Paypal has 0 USD will it still work?

see, mine hasn’t been deducted yet, i dont know the method stil works but thats how it works. And no your card should have some bucks in it or else it won’t work.

so explain this to me, i have a paypal account and an international card, i have a balance well above 2 or 3 usd, however i want to know if at the time of purchase will you ask to collect the total balance of the quillbot or will you not charge anything?

I dont have card, tried using bin and always declined, changing ip etc, the almost success is wrong security number…

I have purchased but the account has money in it. But the money is less than $39 so will the money get deducted?

Nope they won’t…they can’t

I don’t have PayPal and I really need this

Thanks a ton my dear friend !!!

thanks buddy i got it

Bro! are you still looking for it coz i can do that