How to Get 2 Years Lynda Membership (100% Working)

lynda-courses

1. VPN For Safety ( USE ANY FREE VPN, if you are able to use AUS Server, that would be great)
  2. Visit https://www.slq.qld.gov.au/ and click on Catalogue login ( On the top right )
  3. On One Search Login Page, Click on Register, it will take you to this link: Become a member | State Library Of Queensland
  4. Click on " BECOME A MEMBER "
  5. You’ll be redirected to this website:
    Register - SLQ Membership
  6. Now open this website on another tab:-Australia Address Generator - Fake Address, Random Address Generator
  7. On Register Form, Enter your details:
    Username, Password, Name (can be your name).etc
    IMPORTANT: TICK the box under I Live In Queensland IF YOU FORGOT THIS, YOU won’t BE ABLE TO CREATE THE ACCOUNT. ( That’s what I have found )*
  8. On Residential Address Search: Make sure when you enter the address from the random address generator site, it should automatically show some random address through the dropdown.

MCdqw2a

1. on the Email ID section: ENTER YOUR EMAIL ID, avoid using a randomly generated one if you do not want to lose the random email ID, it’s better to use your own email ID here.
  2. Click on Submit.
  3. You’ll receive an email and a confirmation message on the next page, saying that your account is created in Queensland library blah blah blah.
  4. Now visit this link:
    Here
    Scroll down and click on OFFSITE AND NEW TO LYNDA.COM and follow the steps given on it.
  5. After following all steps correctly, you’ll able to create the Lynda account.
  6. Now Once you successfully create the account, directly go to Lynda.com and log in by entering your email ID and Password.
10 Likes

Thanks @Tech1525 , Its Working Perfectly and Thanks for Guiding Each and Every Step precisely

Isn;t it true that all courses of Lynda are already available on LinkedIn Learning and you can get it by Digital library card?

2 Likes

Works perfect , awesome post , thanks for this method !!!

1 Like

Thanks <3 It works :slight_smile:

Lynda was bought by LinkedIn So you can access with your library card but Not every library Have changed their access source to LinkedIn learning some are still on Lynda.

Thanks for the info buddy

Thank you it worked !

Works, awesome share :slight_smile:

Not working, I think they fixed it.

Yep… You NEED Library card ID and # now. And you won´t get it online I think. Unless anyone have a Library Card generator I won´t work. Anymore. (the change has been done 4 days ago now… what a shame).

Loss of service

State Library of Queensland is upgrading from Lynda.com to LinkedIn Learning for Library. From 4am May 25, 2021 , State Library of Queensland will lose access to Lynda.com for a significant period. We are working with the vendor to restore access as soon as possible.

User accounts

Due to technical constraints outside of our control, it is not possible to migrate State Library of Queensland members’ Lynda.com accounts to the new LinkedIn Learning for Library. This means that after 24 May 2021 your Lynda.com account history will no longer be available. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

To preserve your learning history, we strongly recommend that you login to your Lynda.com account before 24 May 2021 and manually save your viewing history and certificates. You can save your viewing history by taking screenshots of the list of viewed courses and videos. You can save your certificates by clicking ‘View/Share’ and then saving them as PDFs.

If you maintain a current library membership with State Library of Queensland, you will be able to access LinkedIn Learning for Library once service is restored, but you will have to create a new LinkedIn Learning account.

1 Like

Nowadays it happens that ask you for a pin AND a library card number… And none of those are granted in the "make new account "page. It simply creates an user but the card # is only granted to those that walk personally into the library and sign and/or give personal details , I guess.
Sorry.
Bye.
Above decoded message.

Thanks mayank… I coded the message because of something. Take a look around in other posts and see what I´m talking about.
PS: Be careful to post decoded posts … you may piss off some users. just saying.
Bye!

what is this, I didn’t get what you want to say.

not working help showing linkedin learning

Lynda.com not working anymore. They move it to Linkedin. You need to use the other method:

Get Lynda lifetime access for FREE [100% Working] - Resource for Learning - Freesoff.com - Free Courses, Software and Useful Methods

Hi, I can’t find Step 12. Can you please check the URL again and update. Thanks :slight_smile: