Use the *.ovpn config files taken from the NordVPN website. Download OpenVPN configuration files | NordVPN
and then using them with OpenVPN Connect Here
This doesn’t ask for the verification and is actually much better than the app (with the downsides of lack of choice of servers).
So these are the steps-
- Download OpenVPN Connect v3 from Here
- Install it.
- Go to Here and download the TCP or the UDP config for your server.
- If you are confused which file to take, I’d recommend TCP. You can search by Ctrl+F and filter countries by their initials (uk, us, in for india, etc.)
- After downloading the file double click on it (you should have connect installed by now)
- You should get a screen where it would ask you to set name and stuff. Add username and password.
- Now you can connect your desired server from OpenVPN Connect.
- If you see a connection error saying “Missing external certificate”, just click on continue and ignore that. CA keys and TLS certificates are embedded within the configuration files.