How to Block Internet Access to Apps in Windows 11/10

Step 1: First of all, click on the Windows 11 search, type in Windows Defender Firewall, and open it from the list of options.

Step 2: On the left pane, click on the Advanced Settings option, as shown in the screenshot.

Step 3: Now, on the left pane, select the Outbound Rules. On the right, click on the New Rule option.

Step 4: On the New Outbound Rule Wizard, select Program and click on the Next button.

Step 5: Select the ‘This program path’ option and locate the .exe file of the program you want to block from accessing the internet.

Step 6: Select the ‘Block the connection’ option and click on the Next button on the next window.

Step 7: On the Profile, you need to select all three options – Domain, Private, Public. Once done, click on the Next button.

Step 8: On the Name Window, you need to name the new firewall rule like Block Edge or something else. Once done, click on the Finish button.

:white_check_mark: That’s it! You are done. Now your app shouldn’t be able to access the internet.

1 Like

I am stuck on windows update 20H2 i am angry on me why i am using windows :disappointed::hot_face:

1 Like

Are you trying the automatic windows update or manual update?

My installation kept rolling back when I tried automatically, but it was fixed after I manually installed it (via setup files).

2 Likes

Automtic update then restart it nothing happens it start from start agin error not installed my brain gets fu***k :dizzy_face:

I tried delete the system update then safe mode restart. Service, then cmd command like net stop
. All things but not get any solution :disappointed:

Almost i wasted 7 to 8 GB data :sob:

1 Like

You can try using the patched version.

Download/install the win11 installation files (google for link)

Ok bro i will try this thanks :+1: