WARNING: These results ARE typical!
With Midjourney Mastery, you’ll be able to create breathtaking images, illustrations, logos, patterns, and photos… in a matter of minutes. These are some of the typical results that you can expect after going through the program.
Click on any of the pictures to see a larger version:
Unlock your creativity and produce visually stunning designs that will captivate your audience. On this program, you’ll learn how to streamline your workflow and create gorgeous artwork in record-breaking time. Let’s embark on this journey together and take your design skills to the next level!
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Sign-up for Discord
- Midjourney Subscriptions
- Relaxed vs fast hours
- Number of images per book – minimum basic plan needed
- Basic Prompting – Sunset beach // Best friends
- Upscaling – how it works, why to usually do it
- Variations – variations can fix an almost perfect picture
- The Repeat – upscale / variation / upscale / etc.
- Redo – when it’s totally wrong
- Other types of upscaling – light, beta, upscale
- Weighted Prompts – use dog and cat example
- Prompting with Images – Eiffel Tower, Brad Pitt and Angelia Jolie
- Styles – finding keywords and your personal style
- Show website
- Show examples
- Aspect Ratios
- Chaos – level of abstraction/chaos – denoise
- Seeds – how to keep certain characters similar
- Stylize – how creative to be in the image
- Quality – number of samples