[GIVEAWAY] x5 Spotify Premium Account; 1 Month; Do it to Get it

I will Give Spotify Premium Account to 5 Lucky Winner.

Rules -

Like the Thread

Comment How you helped the Freesoff Family ever?

I will choose the Top 5 Member and Will share the account instantly. Winners will also be announced.

If i don’t choose you, don’t feel bad…just help the community. I will come up with another giveaway very soon.

Leechers will be ignored.

40 Likes

Hello My Name is Ankur & I am freesoff member Since 6 Months I had Posted Lots of Useful Content,Courses,giveaways etc… I don’t Know If I win or not. This Time I’m Counting on my Luck.

Hello, My Name is Nilabha & I am freesoff member For 6 Months and I have helped many people with backup links who have asked for. I’m now counting on my luck

Delivered, Check your PM

Delivered, Check your PM…

Thanks bro, it’s working fine

1 Like

I am on this platform from quite a time. I tried to post content but it was removed by admin and some are under review.
Though this is not enough to be lucky to get an account but still hoping to get one.

I’ve been a member here for some months and posting some useful things. Also this community has helped me alot. Thanks for the giveaway <3

hey i’m aman, i am new here trying to help the community by sharing various offers and coupons, last one i shared was of seed4me vpn. I’m glad to participate, thanks!

Check Your PM @RightlySold_Software & don’t forget to follow the process or else you will be removed.

1 Like

Check Your PM @Antenna_Cloud & don’t forget to follow the process or else you will be removed.

Check Your PM @SharX & don’t forget to follow the process or else you will be removed.

Here is the Spotify Account.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Stephen, I discovered freesoff recently, wish i had it sooner. great platform

@Stephen_Bunny check your PM & follow the process otherwise leechers will be removed.

I too have been a member here for some months and posting some useful things. Also this community has helped me alot. Thanks for the giveaway <3

@DELTA check your PM & follow the process otherwise leechers will be removed.

thanks a lot lord, got it , working fine

1 Like

bro i am from here last 4-5 months, i post lots of useful content to others,please help me

you joined 9 mins ago…are we fools here?

2 Likes