Horland’s Scan2PDF is a tool designed to create multi-page PDF documents. With this excellent tool, you can search directly from the image files obtained via scan. Even more, Horland’s Scan2PDF is able to handle scanned files before processing and gives you a few handy options for managing your new documents quickly after.
- Create visual file names using selected text areas.
- Scan with a USB camera.
- New space-saving program navigation
- Huge image optimization
- Business establishment license with a simple introduction.
- Determine the barcode type.
- Barcode content identification.
- Control stack barcodes.
- File name Set the variable by double-clicking.
- Manual batch with default filename name.
- Drag and drop improvements
- Automatically stacks specific phrases in an area
- Append scan to existing PDF file.
- Create your own QR code.
- Twain transaction memory.
- Menu adjustments.
- Twain debug log