[Giveaway] Envato Elements account 30 days | Unlimited Downloads

Before some days I have learned about the Wordpress…
Now I want to make the websites for the clients and I want to support my parents…
If you give me this favour … I will be very thankful to you…

1 Like

I am a budding web developer and I am in need of Web templates and plugins which will be useful in my next projects. Thanks for the giveaway.

1 Like

Hi, I am about to start a youtube channel. This would help me tremendously. If I get the account, I promise to open a thread and upload files for every request like there was recently.

1 Like

HI, I am working on logo design so i need some templates for logo design presentations.Thanks

1 Like

if i have it for a one day it’ll be very helpful cuz i am a student and content creator so I’ll be have access to video templates for my content and presentation templates if you gave me thanks…

2 Likes

Selected first winner, please pm me your email

And please try to help other members on this forum who need Envato elements files if i see you doing well i renew your account next month free of cost

Thanks enjoy Freesoff :heartpulse:

2 Likes

felt so sad for not being selected … commneted second in your post with my new blogging career goal … whole day i entered more than 20 times to check i got chance or not … :frowning: i badly needed this … hopefully u will consider about my me either this time or second time when u run a giveaway of the same … will try to help the group member by uploading different cataogy themes in drive and posting thisin the forum if i get chance. hope u will understand seeing the reply time how many times i entered this forum to check i got it or not … thnq for the giveaway

2 Likes

congratulations momodu-share

2 Likes

i need one account as i am a designer i have to download different graphics for different kind of projects and use them in projects And I do freelancing and sometimes also edit videos for which i need to download files like logo reveals etc Anyway thanks for offering This Evenif i am not selected :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I am MUKESH. I need this because I have not enough money to buy . So I need this

:pray:

1 Like

My sincere thank you to @Devday. He provide the account immediately. words can’t describe how much I’m grateful for this offer. But I promise to give back and that helping me you have also help a lot of freesoff member that I will be helping through your gift to me.

thanks once again :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

2 Likes

Here is one projects screenshot that i am currently working on .I use figma to create my webdesigns

1 Like

Thank you… it is hard to find words to express my gratitude to @Devday

1 Like

Hey i think 24hrs are over When are you announcing winner?

1 Like

Iam having unlimited drive storage , I can upload evanto files in my drive and I will send it to my friends and co-workers…

1 Like

Hi Devday, Thanks for Greatest hospitality of us. I m a amit n from Bangladesh. Bd People or freelancer dont have easy way online payment getaway. like PayPal. i m a newbie web developer and this forum platform given me lot of free resources helping my learning web development code.

1 Like

Because of some technical issue i am not able to reply from the last few hours now issue is resolved wait some time .

Thanks.

3 Likes

Second Winner @Spidey_Sharma Congratulation !

i have selected @Spidey_Sharma because i saw @Spidey_Sharma not only here to just take things he also know sharing is caring keep doing same. Best Of Luck !!

pm me your email
Thanks
Dev Day :heart:

3 Likes

Need to start a youtube channel eagerly finding a envato account …really appreciated :slight_smile:

Thank you For Selecting it is a great help for Me to have an envato element account .And yes Sharing is Caring :heart_eyes: