[Giveaway] Envato Elements account 30 days | Unlimited Downloads

Hey guys! I’m giving away 2 x Envato Elements Account to any 2 Lucky users. Accounts have a 31 days validity from today and it can have your email and password.

Steps to Enter the Giveaway;

1) Like the Thread (Optional)
2) Comment below the reason for why you need this account.

I’ll select the winners by next 24 hours and announce them over here.

All the best!

36 Likes

i need it to download some scrips…

i want some presentations

hlw … im learning seo … want to started blogging soon… i need some premium bloging themes but dont have enough money to buy premium theme … if i get one account will be very glad and i will help other people to give some premium theme who want to start but cant purchase for money reason … please help … will be greatfull to you … thank u

1 Like

Cos’ :crazy_face: I’m Skint!!

I badly need it for my online class. Good luck to all and Merry Christmas in advance!

1 Like

I am student and want to create something real in next year. I have been learning video editing since last month. I found out this really cool website, envato elements, which has really cool templates and whole lots of stuff over there.
I would be grateful if got the Envato Elements for a month.

1 Like

I run a yt channel and a blog where i help students preparing for competitive exams…i would like to use it for its growth and looking to start a podcast as well

1 Like

to make better vids­­­

Hello Dev. I am working on web development and web designing. Would be immensely helpful to me from any aspect.Thank you.

I am working on my firs international project and I am not able to subscribe from Nepal. So I need It badly. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hi, I want this for earn some money in this pandemic days.

Thanks

1 Like

Hello sir, I need some Envato elements & I have no money to purchase an Envato subscription. Please share me your Envato account.
Thank you sir.

1 Like

Hello sir, I need some Envato elements & I have no money to purchase an Envato subscription. Please share me your Envato account.
Thank you sir.

1 Like

thanks. I hope you pick me.

Hello firstly, I want to thank you for offering such gift to us…

I really Need this envato Account because I lost my job as a junior developer because I was not creative enough… So you giving me this envato subscription will change my life and will forever be grateful to you, as you will change my life by giving me the opportunity to upgrade my skills…

I also want to create a way I will be giving back to society through blogging but I don’t have the perfect WordPress theme… and with Your envato subscription gift to me… I know my goals will be accomplished…

Thank you once again for your consideration :blush:

1 Like

the reason I need it is to help my startup as i have not enough money

1 Like

Yeah this is a pandemic, try to change business

1 Like

I am student and I badly need it for my online class

1 Like

i need it for the templates