[GIVEAWAY] Canva Pro 1 Year Free

Hey guys! This Is my personal Canva account so its not ban in the midway, full one year access.

Steps to Enter the Giveaway;

1) Like the Thread (Optional)
2) Comment below the reason for why you need Canva Pro

I’ll select the winners by next 24 hours and announce them over here.

All the best!

25 Likes

I NEed this because. I can work freelance. paid version cost so high

2 Likes

I am a graphic and website designer. Sometimes, it’s really hard to find resources or designs to put up on the website for free. Canva is a great tool to make designs yourself and I think that the pro version will help me a lot in making those designs.

1 Like

It will help me a lot at work, the subscription is very expensive, a disabled person who works from home.

Thank you in any case if I get it or not.

Ben

1 Like

I want to share my knowledge with others through instagram by making interactive educational carousels. Canva Pro will definitely help me to produce the best output…

1 Like

I m a graphic designer I work with canvas but it limited so I need a pro account to do more and approve my skills and learn more thankss so much

1 Like

I want to design banner for my website. thanks for your offer .

1 Like

I Am a digita marketer i required this for my daily use, it will be very helpful for me

1 Like

I NEed this because I NEed this because

1 Like

Hello friend I would like to get the canva pro, I am from a Christian community it would be a great help for the institution thank you

1 Like

I’m a freelancer
Need a lot of stuffs to edit
Canvas helps a lot but lot are in premium
If I’ll get will do these stuffs in a better way
Glad if I could win

1 Like

i want it for some basic graphic designing

1 Like

I need this because I have been working as a freelancer and I have found a lot of content on this site, but the cost is so high

1 Like

@Arpit_Falcon @Ben.Aviv14 @cirineu_lopes1 @K_Pratyush @Fatima_Amrani Selected pm me your email and mention this is for canva pro

Keep Reading, Keep Sharing.
Just wait some days more cool stuff coming in freesoff…
Thanks
Dev Day :heart:

5 Likes

I need to extend my skill and i work ad freelancer this will help me a lot

Got the pro veriosn of canva today itself.
thanks a ton dude…

1 Like

Need it because i freelance

I am just starting with Digital Marketing and Graphic Design.
Canva helps me a lot with Instagram feed, Facebook ads and Logo design for client, however I often find myself very limited. With the Pro version I will be able to improve the type of work I bring out.

I will so be able to export transparent PNG and access those awesome templates, font & elements and only available to pro users. which are one of the best parts about Canva.

Hello Sir, thanks for selecting me. My email address is - [email protected]

1 Like