[GIVEAWAY] Bootstrap Studio 1 Year

Hi I will do a Bootstrap Studio giveaway with a duration of 1 year original licence.

See this website for demo - BootstrapStudio

If you want to take part in this giveaway, please follow these simple rules

1. Why do you want the software.(I will choose the best answer)
  2. Mention #ILOVEFREESOFF

Winner will be declared on August 1

Thanks.

10 Likes

#ILOVEFREESOFF thanks

I think he is also looking for “why do you want this software”

1 Like

That’s right because the best reason I will choose to be the winner, because he really needs it

1 Like

Thanks Bro!
#ILOVEFREESOFF

I want to start my own business #ILOVEFREESOFF

#ILOVEFREESOFF

I will use it to create the best UI.

#ILOVEFREESOFF
I want to build an app for community use

#ILOVEFREESOFF
Would use it for making websites. I know Boostrap BUT is somehow tedious to organize the block via code when in a hurry. I copy paste old code form time to time but it would be nice to do it with a layout assistant. Indeed. THANKS!

I want to use it to create website and develop programming skills also.
#ILOVEFREESOFF

#ILOVEFREESOFF
I already have a website. but its UI is not any good. this would really help me improve the website. thank you fam

#ILOVEFREESOFF
I am learning web Designing and development and struggling with UI part. It will be a great help.

Bcoz iam a budding marketer and i need to create websites for my work which am not able to afford high prices , l need it

#ILOVEFREESOFF

boostrap studio provides a framework for styling my web pages. The implementation is with CSS and some JavaScript files which helps me to deep dive and become better in this field
#ILOVEFREESOFF**

Jobless for like 4years, and have no specific talent. Finally found my passion on coding and been a freesoff follower till then. Could’ve been helpfull if i get this bootstrap studio. Who ever gets, make use of it to the fullest. Thanks btw #ILOVEFREESOFF

ILOVEFREESOFF
I need the software because it powerful tool save me time and be more procuctive.
Regards

ILOVEFREESOFF

#ILOVEFREESOFF looking to upskill myself.

I want it BootstrapStudio
#ILOVEFREESOFF

Winner will be announced this evening Asia/Jakarta time

I m a student and moving from from html and css to bootstrap for learning. it will be a great and huge opportunity for me if i win this license as it will help me to deeply understand about it without any restrictions and in return i will help people my 1st year by lowering the prices of web design so they could save a bit as a gratitude :slight_smile:

#ILOVEFREESOFF

1 Like