[Giveaway] 7 x LinkedIn Learning 2 Years Accounts | Unlimited Access/Downloads

@Premium_Stuff Hello, I need a LinkedIn account to sharpen my skills and also to stay relevant in the tech industry. :heart:

1 Like

I want to learn courses and improve grow up knowledge.
I hope I meet lucky for this one :blush:

1 Like

Hi. I am genuinely interested in this account! I want to learn in-depth about AI, machine learning, and more of these evolving technologies. I am planning to then write blogs and make videos about these topics to teach others afterward!
Just asking for a giveaway which ultimately I hope to give away further… :blue_heart: :green_heart: :yellow_heart:
Thank you for these amazing giveaways though!!

1 Like

I need this because I want to increase my knowledge base

1 Like

Oh wow!
There are so many things to learn, but most of the things there, is paid.
I really wish I could get I of the id’s u r giving away.:relieved::relieved:

1 Like

Barun
bepari
[email protected]

1 Like

Reason for want to improve my productivity and my professional animating skills :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

this sir,
i’m civil engineering and need courses to learn software englineering

thanks a lot

1 Like

I need it so that i can start learning advanced programming and other personality courses for skill and self development

1 Like

Thank you for your give away bro,
Being college dropout, its really hard to get job or work as a freelancing, so with this golden offer i can learn more and enhance my new skills…

2 Likes

Iam a student and i need to improve my skills

1 Like

I come from a poor background, free access to something like linkdin learning would help me a lot especially in difficult circumstances like this,may god bless whoever yo are.

1 Like

I want to get any skill to be a part of the freelancing world.
I need this to earn money to pay my university fee.

1 Like

I would love to learn new skills from it and upgrade to a new version of mine if i win the giveaway.

1 Like

i need it because i love the LinkedIn learning method.

1 Like

In need of an account

1 Like

Basically, I am unemployed. I feel first I need to build my skill in the basics of communication, and negotiation and learn a particular skill to get a better job. First better myself then better job.

1 Like

I want to get job by learning from many courses which I am interested.

1 Like

I need this to improve my skills which would help me in career growth

1 Like

I need LinkedIn learning i learn digital Marketing

1 Like