Access to all Courses on LinkedIn Learning

Hi Freesoff members,
I’m new to this forum. So,
I am giving away x7 LinkedIn Learning 2 Years Accounts

100% Private Accounts (Library Access)

To enter this giveaway,

1. Like this Post :heart:
  2. Comment why you need this.

Winners will be selected at random and will be announced within 72 hours :trophy:
Winners should send me the First and Last Name, Email and 4 Digit Pin that you like to use.
Best of luck :+1:t3:

90 Likes

I lack personality skills…I need to enhance my skill…i will be happy to have it… Thank you!!

1 Like

I’m interested to enter this giveaway

1 Like

I need this course so I can upskill myself and get a job thanks for the giveaway

2 Likes

I’m willing to join intrenships and jobs related to graphic design field. LinkedIn learning certification are very useful for this.

1 Like

need it to improve my skill set

1 Like

Hi, I’m Farhad Hossain. I am learning web design and development. This is why I need a LinkedIn learning account.

First Name: Farhad
Last Name: Hossain
4 Digit pin: 0022

1 Like

I want it to access courses on Digital Art

1 Like

One of the best platform to learn any thing about technology like Java script, Video editing etc… I love to learn all the technology related learning. So I need this. Thank you.

2 Likes

to start my journey on online study

1 Like

to learn new skills.

1 Like

I need to this become a pro developer

1 Like

I can use premium to get more oppurunities for jobs

1 Like

im so unlucky. i dont get any job offers. but i always try to get it. So to improve myself i want it… :blush: :blush:

1 Like

I am searching for the job and using LinkedIn However some jobs requests you to undertake assessment which are really very competitive. I have searched Freesoff but there are no contents with Linked In courses and any accounts I could get here would really be helpful for me and family. Appreciate efforts to the team of freesoff.

Rgds, Kuldeep Surana

1 Like

Linkedin learning is best for grow skills and advance my career :blue_heart:
so thank you for valuable giveaway :heart:

1 Like

lack personality skills…I need to enhance my skill…i will be happy to have it… Thank you!!

1 Like

I am highly interested in winning this giveaway to enhance and gain new skills that will be helping me in securing my future through internships and jobs.

1 Like

Need this to get my life on track.

1 Like

Want to learn Digital Marketing in detail :slight_smile:

1 Like