[Giveaway] 5 x Envato Elements Private Account for 45 Days | Unlimited Downloads

Unlimited Downloads of Stock Videos & Music, Graphics & Photos | Fonts | Web templates & Plugins | & Unlimited Tuts+

Hi Freesoff members,
I’m new to this forum. So,
I am giving away x5 Envato Elements 45 Days accounts.

You can upgrade your existing account or get a new one for your email.

To enter this giveaway,

1. Like this Post :heart:
  2. Comment why you need an Envato elements account.

Winners will be selected at random and will be announced within 48 hours :trophy:
Best of luck :+1:t3:

44 Likes

Envato element is the best website for who want make his career in content creation. I want go it the field of content creation.

1 Like

As you mentioned in title “Unlimited Download” . That is the first reason.

1 Like

I’m Planning to do a giveaway too. You can ask for elements with link and I’ll post it. Like this one

2 Likes

I wish work need to be done quick with quality. So, I love envato elements and I need it.

1 Like

I need it for online business

1 Like

I do graphic design and Envato will helps me a lot

1 Like

I hope I can create more creative stuffs with an Envato elements.

1 Like

I want to leverage my graphics skills. So I need some textures, mockup etc.

1 Like

i need it for my site

1 Like

im new to envato , i need for learning

1 Like

For the reason that I am studying web design, I would want to get an Envato Elements account, as Envato gives me the materials I require to finish my website.

1 Like

i need it for my site

1 Like

I need it for some graphic designs :blush:

1 Like

Can someone please help me with latest Envato Elements cookies? It will be of great help!

1 Like

I will use it for academic presentations.

1 Like

For the moment doing free work besides my fulltime job for clients until I can finally have a social proof so that I can start charging and envato would really help me elevate the stress of my shoulders lol

1 Like

I would like to get the account because I’m a very fresh React.js based web developer wanting to work as a freelancer for that it would really help me build up my portfolio and maybe land some gigs too. I would really appreciate if you give one of the account to me.

1 Like

I need it for graphic design.

1 Like

I need it for my materials on learning video editing and graphic design.

1 Like