- Go to https://10minutesemail.net/ and see if it gives you a .edu email. If not click the trash icon until it does. Copy it
- Signup for notion using the .edu email address: Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.
- A login code will be sent to the email - copy-paste it and click create new account
- Set a name and password and click take me to notion
- Now, on the settings and members area on the left panel, click Upgrade.
- Scroll down to the Students & educators section, click get free educational plan.
- Click okay when you get this message “You are now subscribed to Notion’s Personal Pro Plan for free”
- Done. There you go!! A 4$/month personal pro plan on notion for free.
Is it for lifetime or one month only
tried it but it is not working. nonetheless, thank you for this info
Thanks, It is working but is it only for one month
Thank you for sharing the idea and the step by step details
Learnt something new. Howevr, it is not clear whether it will be free forever, or for one month
Personal Pro (Education) Plan
This workspace’s Personal Pro (Education) plan is set to $0 per month and will renew on March 1, 2022 . Adjusted for your account balance, you will be charged $0.
As of now, the renewal date gets automatically updated every month, meaning it’s free forever until notion changes something in a future update.
Happy that it worked for you mate and hope you’d make good use of it.
Let me know where you’re stuck and I’ll help you out mate.
Dhanks . Brudaer. It works.
Thanks a lot for the pro information
If it’s not working for you, after folowing the op steps, try selecting “try notion for free” on this page: Notion for education. Then, you should see a message saying that your plan is eligible for the educational plan in the lower left corner of your screen. I hope it helps.
life saver man! It works, Thanks! Please follow the same instructions shared in the original post and then check leo_registro post
@abhi5 it worked! thanks so much