Download Email Marketing Master Course worth of $495
What You’ll Learn
The Perfect Promotional Calendar
Develop a 30 and 90-day promotional calendar that, when done correctly, results in revenue and engagement to hockey stick straight up! Once you have collected your assets and understand the key concepts, you can create short-term and long-term rolling calendars.
4 Magic Questions
Answer these 4 “magic” questions before you ever start writing an email to set your campaign up for success. As long as you can answer these 4 questions you will know how to write an email that establishes you as an authority in your industry and builds a bond with your list.
Points of Belief
Think about exactly who you’re writing to and exactly why they may want to buy—why do they care what you have to say? Once you are able to define the desired end result, you will be able to develop a journey through your email copy that takes the customer from where they are… to where they want to be by using your product or service.
3 Categories of Emails
Learn how and when to use the 3 different categories of email campaigns—transactional, relational, or promotional. Choosing the correct category will ensure that you’re emailing your prospects with the correct messaging! (This is how to send multiple campaigns and offers without BURNING your email list.)
Become a Certified Email Marketing Master & Learn How to Generate the Highest ROI of ANY Marketing Strategy in Your Business
- The 2 most important questions to answer before triggering ANY campaign to a new subscriber (Get this wrong and the next button they click could be Unsubscribe… or worse—Spam)
- Email Indoctrination: The perfect welcome email campaign to start building real relationships with your new subscribers and turning them from strangers into friends
- Campaign Mapping: How to find and duplicate your most successful marketing campaigns (so you always know what you’re promoting and when you’re promoting it)
- The only 4 reasons people buy from you (and how to leverage them to generate more sales from your email marketing efforts)
- The 9 sneaky tricks that triple your email open rates (and when to use them)
- Campaign Creation: The 5 types of email campaigns you should be using in your business (and how to Storyboard and craft each one)
- 3 must-use tools to monitor your email deliverability (and make sure you’re getting into the inbox)
Career defining question for every marketer, entrepreneur, and business owner that STILL doesn’t have a profitable email list of engaged, ready-to-buy subscribers…
What’s the difference between a promotion that generates record-breaking profits, vaults you to the top of your industry, and has you popping champagne as you see your business grow to new, unseen heights…
…and one that barely breaks even and leaves you shoulder-shrugging your way through another awkward earnings meeting?
HINT: It’s something that ordinary marketers have been calling “boring” for years now (but that’s because they’re not doing it right).
Now, these basic marketers may think email marketing is “boring”… but smart marketers know better. Smart marketers know there’s nothing boring about DOUBLING your sales without having to increase your ad spend.
Smart marketers know that, when executed properly, there’s no faster, easier, or more cost-effective way to generate sales out of thin air than email marketing.
But how do you do it the right way?
- How do you make sure your emails get delivered to your prospect’s inbox? (Their real inbox… not the “Promotions” tab and DEFINITELY NOT the “Spam” folder.) Then…
- How do you get your email opened? How do you make sure prospects see your message and click to view it when it’s surrounded by so much clutter? And once they’ve opened…
- How do you get them excited enough about your message to click a link or call a phone number so they take the desired action? And then, when it works…
- How do you automate the entire process so all your new leads and prospects are converted into high-paying customers and clients on autopilot… literally, while you sleep?
These are the questions EVERY email marketer must be able to answer…
More importantly, these are the questions every brand must be able to answer if they want to fully maximize their email marketing efforts (without ever being called a “spammer”).
So if you want to make sure that your emails not only get delivered…
…but also generate real opens, clicks, engagement, and (most importantly) SALES, then you need to work on these critical steps.
But how do you do it?
Fortunately, that’s exactly what you’re about to learn in this Mastery Course…