Get Canva Pro for free for 1 year without credit card

Go to https://www.canva.com/brand/join?token=lDNZjtGigUsvk4pMLVBQOQ&brandingVariant=edu&referrer=team-invite and register there or you have account just login there.
now you will get canva pro for 1 year for free

3 Likes

3500+ members can join.
Dont worry your designs will be your personal.

ohkk bro, thanx for sharing

1 Like

3500+ ??? really??? thats wow!

I will update my canva portal regularly
So that i can help upto 10000 people getting free canva pro…

1 Like

yes i am sure dont worry it will work untill i myself cancel the subscription

Hey buddy, how can i also make that type of account and invite people to it?

This canva pro portal invite link will take 3800 members at most
for more canva portal invitation link visit my website: here

Thats some cool stuff around there mate

1 Like

Thanks…we will be upadating that regularly…also you can ask any technical doubt or request any course there😊

1 Like

hi
thank you sharing
why is my account is telling to try canva pro?
even after using the link.

Please check again…almost 2600+ have faced no problem getting canva pro…
If you still face problem join from our new canva pro link here

You have to register at canva using that link

I joined such groups, but unable to add my fonts to it, can someone confirm they can add stuff under brand Kit?

what do you mean by your fonts?? if you meant fonts included in canva then i gave full access to everybody and anyone can use any font,anything without any restriction

just a simple question though, why are u giving this to everyone for free mate???

simple mate…I am a tech enthusiast and love to solve technical problems of peoples…Recently i observed that people are way poor in expressing their thoughts through graphics.So i decide i will help them and give canva pro to 10000 people for free.if you dont trust on me then i have a website.I made this completely to help students and people.This website is completely ad free and no short links**.Please check it out**…we will be updating it regularly…
To get more canva education portal invite link please check here

1 Like

woah bro, i rarely meet people like, sharing your website with my friends and college mates :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

you can support us by sharing it with your friends