Learn how to draw action-packed poses by practicing with timed references to express movement in the human form with simple lines, shapes and silhouettes, so you’ll never draw a stiff-looking figure again! In just six lessons (1 hour and ten minutes), this course will help you master the art of gesture drawing.
By the end of this course you will know how to:
- Express movement in human bodies
- Exaggerate action in poses
- Construct human bodies using simple shapes
- Quickly sketch gestural silhouettes
- Draw dynamic action poses
- Draw faster and more confidently