Gate R-*B*-R Course

The infamous Gate Course by R*avi Bhauuu …His team Always manages to delete this off the internet SO COPY ASAP …

LINK

154 GB
PS: Use Unlimited Maga Technique from here (Worked for me)
DO NOT RESELL

15 Likes

thanks man love you …

2 Likes

do you have gate academy material for CS

Can’t thankyou enough for sharing this!

1 Like

bro please upload it on Google Drive it’s taking too much time to download and more data too.

please tell me how you have downloaded his course I have access to his course but can’t download it from anywhere

1 Like

i dont have enough storage there …and even if i had google would delete my account …it’s better to use a tool called megabasterd with proxies

'll try to find and create another thread for it .

ok bro please as soon as upload link

Bro I want to know how to download his course from his website. Because I bought his course for 2 months but it has expired and I still have access to the website but not the course. Tell me is there any way to download the course from his website.

no idea mate, this isnt my collection …

anyway…try the network tab and look for nay media resource … if it’s hosted on vimeo use a google extension .something like " Simple Vimeo Downloader - Chrome Web Store " …would be better if you could share the screenshot.

1 Like

anyone please upload the link again it has expired

1 Like

@sherlock bro please update the link

@sherlock please bro, can you upload it again or dm those who need it.

1 Like

I needed this but the link is no more working , help me plz

Hey plz share the course with me, just give your telegram I’d I’ll take it from you.

please bhai upload it again or dm me, the link is expired

154.33 GB folder on MEGA import asap

new linkk 154.33 GB folder on MEGA import asap

2 Likes