🟢 FREESOFF Course Library v8 | Knowledge is Power

whats-new
Added Course Catalogue - We’ve catalogued our entire library.

Removed Udemy, Linkedin & Skillshare - Last release we mentioned that the Library would no longer be updated with these courses. With this release, they will no longer be available.

Removed BlackHat - All brute force software and blackhat related courses removed. Ethical Hacking courses moved to the Cybersecurity Collection.

Updated Eligibility Criteria - Don’t care how long you’ve been with FREESOFF. Only active accounts will get access.

Encouraging Contributors - In order to keep with the existing demand we’ve decided to open the Library to contributors. If you have content to share, drop us a note and we can set you up with upload access.

guidelines

1. DO NOT request for access in comments or DM. Use link below.
  2. DO NOT ask for status of your application. If approved, you will receive a DM. If not approved, you will receive nothing.
  3. Access to only one level will be granted at a time. Requests for the other level can be made after 15 days.

eligibility

1. Members need to have visited the forum for more than a week to be eligible.

2. Only active accounts (Made 10 posts/topics over the last 7 days) will be considered. Making 10 posts just before applying will not get you access

disclaimer

The FREESOFF Course Library has been shared under Educational And Non-Profit Purposes only.

The Librarians
:brain: @Pishone_David
:closed_lock_with_key: @Sibijay

v8 Contributors
@Jason_Darren
@sniper_2k
@TeacherALvaro
@Red_Orange

66 Likes

Thank you :blush:. You’re hardworking person bringing us all this information in the information age. Salute.

10 Likes

33 requests in the first few hours but only 16 (thats half) of them approved.

Why?

Lurking in the forums, no thanks, no posts. This is just one example.

15 Likes

Wow! This is amazing thank you

3 Likes

waiting for this all amazing and productive stuff
thanks admins

3 Likes

I am not active for 7 days, but will try to do that

2 Likes

Amazing Courses, Top place for improving learning. I hope able to access the library.

6 Likes

Thanks for this, actually I’m pretty new in this community but hope could get access to the library.

2 Likes

Thank you, you are awesome

2 Likes

Some instances where your application will be denied:

3 Likes

I joined like four days ago. will I be able to join?

2 Likes

No. But you can always look around the forum, be active and try after 2 weeks or so.

2 Likes

okay , thank you mate

2 Likes

I’m member since 29th Oct and i post very rarely so what if i start posting from today will i get the access of this library?
Also check My Profile and let me know if i’m eligible for this or not?

Thanks for reading!

4 Likes

hopefully i will be in.

5 Likes

what we get mega link or torrent file?

1 Like

Thank you for your hard work. :blush:

2 Likes

just wow. this is great great and superb

2 Likes

I’m new to this site and I’m glad that I got to visit with 1 more month of application. I really want to be accepted in the application process!

3 Likes

I’m sorry I don’t understand. What exactly did I miss in the Guidelines that may deny my future application?