Lobby - Each Level will now have a Lobby folder which will hold recently added courses for a period of two weeks before its moved to the appropriate folder.
Perma Ban Revoked - All those banned in the past are eligible to reapply, provided they meet the criteria.
Contributors - In order to keep with the existing demand we’ve decided to open the Library to contributors. If you have content to share, drop us a note and we can set you up with upload access.
Due to its ease of availability, the library will no longer be updated with Udemy, Linkedin or Skillshare courses. The Forum already has a lot of helpful resources posted by members.
- DO NOT request for access in comments or DM. Use link below.
- DO NOT ask for status of your application. If approved, you will receive a DM. If not approved, you will receive nothing.
- Access to only one level will be granted at a time. Requests for the other level can be made after 15 days.
- Library will close on February 3, 2022
You must meet both the requirements:
- Visited the freesoff.com website for atleast 10 Days
- Made 10 Posts (in different topics) / Created 3 Topics
Requests open until January 30, 2022.
The FREESOFF Course Library has been shared under Educational And Non-Profit Purposes only.